Thursday 10 November 2011

Lord Stephen & Lady Di

Our future is bright, That I can see

Won't be much fun, If you're not with me

For I close my eyes, And dream the dream

With glass half full, On the same team

It's nearing now, A goal we've set

This is our year, The best ever yet

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Steve & I have had a somewhat unusual year, one we would like
not to happen again :(   We are looking hoping to have a great
35th Wedding Anniversary on the 5th of March. Last anniversary
gift was giving Lord Steve a title and a tree in his name in the
beautiful Glencoe Highlands. You can have a peek of the woodlands
by googling Glencoe - to see some terrific panoramic photos of the area.  
Check out http://www.highlandtitles.com/ for more information about titles

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lady Di - just to prove that I am a Lady of the highest virtues I have become a follower...all the best in your vain attempts to win ( he he...) let the games begin!!!!!!!
    p.s.I am only joking, dont worry- may the best woman win.
    Lady Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you MyLady :) I appreciate it greatly. Swords out and lunge......... heehee

    ReplyDelete