Thursday 1 December 2011

Did you miss me ? Have been busy with family SOZ

My hubby and his brother do some blacksmithing - this is
an insert for a wall they did for Holyroyd Council in N.S.W.
 They have weddings in the park they are installed in now.



So I know you must have missed me cause I haven't been on to write my blog. You have too be in it to win it - so here I am adding a little something for you all to read .....

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've never been in Gognito. I hear no one recognises you there.

I have however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport, you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my family, friends and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not so much on physical activity anymore. Its that age thing.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. LOL

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really get the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!  Nowadays I need all the stimuli I can get!

Sometimes I think I am in Vincible, but life shows me I am not !


Check out http://www.highlandtitles.com/ - its a great site to have a look at

Something for you all to contemplate ...... and enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment