Thursday 1 December 2011

Challenge of the Ladies of Glencoe

Swords to face !

Sgian-dubhs in the socks!

Skean-dhu to the ready!

Mattucashlass - ouch - (tis double blade) to the fore!

Dirk in the hand!



Alasdair Ranaldson MacDonell of Glengarry - 1812

Alas my plot to be the winner of the Highland Competition, has attracted many newcomers!!!            I shall have to outwit and outsmart my components in this. And with the help of my weapons of choice - my words - I shall be in the running for the chance of a lifetime holiday visiting my land with my Lord at Glencoe !!!!

I suppose thats ok. A little competition in one's life
is good for the soul.

But TO WIN - is the ultimate achievement of words.

I see now though, I shall have to keep my words close to my BLOG so that you can follow me
to help that I may win my trip to Scotland. Watch my
fingers as they write about my life as a Lady of Glencoe
and in turn see me crowned the winner!!! I have been challenged to
a 'Blog Off', so read my words!!
Check my links on the right hand side of my blog for more information on you too becoming a Lady, Laird or Lord of the Highlands of Scotland. When you become such join me and my other Facebook Glencoeans at https://www.facebook.com/groups. You shalll be welcomed with pleasure









1 comment:

  1. I shall ever so genteely slap thee about the jowls Mi Lady as I defend my honor to become "the one" to win this prize! Fear for your life!

    ReplyDelete