Monday 23 July 2012

Another Winter's Day in the Life of Aussie Lord Stephen and Lady Di of Glencoe

Well, its a Monday and you know what they say about Mondays. Tis the day that the working week starts and any people love to take a sicky. Well I have been sick for a while so am sitting on the lounge writing whilst my grandson watches the television and plays with the end of the vacuum cleaner.


Laird Mason on his new transport mode :))

Am in the Blue Mountains of NSW today and its wet, misty and freezing cold. I have his littlest Lairdship sitting on the floor of our cabin watching Zigby - a cartoon on the television. He was standing at the glass doors looking out. I had only just finished wiping the windows down of moisture - its warmer inside so the window is streaming with condensation - that;s how cold it is. As the Laird (who is 20 months old) says - whydo pupdogblahblah grr - I think that means Why can;t I go outside with the dogs? LOL

Just looked up from the keyboard to see him kissing he television characters. LOL. He is a funny little man. I don;t usually like the television being on to keep children amused, but we aren't in a house so there isn't room to run about much but have allowed it to remain on to keep him amused while I do a bit of blogging.

From my doorway. Wet, Cold & Misty

I have some new puzzles that have shapes and automobiles for him to work out - it's working too. We have one of those old fashioned sketchographs - now that has been entertaining! He loves scribbling and using the shapes stamps on that.

Newest Blogger


Had to stop doing my sewing cause little fingers want to help me ll the time, and I have to watch he doesn't pull out my wireless internet connection again. Gosh he keeps me busy. His Lordship is busily making some metalwork flowers and animals for a nursery. They're are looking good and apparently sell well. Its freezing in the workshop, his Lordship has a fire going in there but says his right hand is freezing. Has a heap of left hand gloves - cause they don't wear away as quick as the right handed ones. Happens when you're dealing with hot metals.

How could I not love Laird Mason? Blowing a kiss to Nan.

Still waiting on his Lairdships little brother's arrival. He obviously is waiting his full 'cooking' time in Mummies tummy. His Lordship and I are eagerly awaiting the safe arrival of our newest grandson and can't wait to show him off to you all, and of course get in for a cuddle. Hope his temperament is like his brother's. Have told my son and daughter in law, I am happy to have as many grandkids like this one as they wish to have. LOL

 

Climbed through the bottom rails, I thought he would get stuck (saw ready to cut him out it not), stood up and grabbed the other stool off me as I was putting it near the table, so put it on top and got this cheeky grin :))


Going to http://www.highlandtitles.com/ to purchase two new plots for the newest grandsons :)) Laird Mason and Laird ?? Why don't you do the same for your grandchildren and purchase a tree for it as well. Help reforest Glencoe Highlands. A truly unique and wonderful gift for anyone, even yourself.

Well it's almost sleep time for his Lairdship, he is starting to be a little naughty - something he does when tired - touch stuff he knows he isn't to touch and doing sleepy boy things - so it's bye from me for now.

:))) Lady Di

No comments:

Post a Comment